Phoenicia Oil & Gas Services sal understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 11.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Commissioner of Data Protection.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commissioner of Data Protection.
- Name and/or Business name;
- Email address or Telephone number (for communication purposes);
- Job title and
- Information for statistical purposes (i.e. country of residence, location, age)
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email with information and/or news of our services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
Third Parties whose content appears on Our Site may use third-party Cookies, as detailed below in Part 10. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data that they collect and use themselves, and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept only for answering to your queries and for statistical purposes for the improvement of our website and the services we provide to you.
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any personal data at all. Personal data will be requested when you opt to contact the Company through the Customer Section.
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held) through the subject access request form. We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email address shown in Part 11.
However, please note that we will just have the contact details provided by you for the reply to your queries and nothing more. There is normally no charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details:
email: [email protected]
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.